Tommy Pants / Dark Olive
Worried about your size? Try our easy sizing tool below. It has a 95% succesrate, based on our past customers.
Our year-round premium pants, designed in Denmark and manufactured in Portugal. Our Tommy pants has a classic fit, roomy thighs and slight tapering around the bottom. All pants can be adjusted to your fit and desires. Slim, tapered or classic straight? It’s your call.
- 100% OEKOTEX premium cotton
- High rise and waist
- Extended closing tab
- Single front pleads
- Reinforced stitching
- 2 back pockets
- Unfinished length (to be adjusted)
- We offer free tailoring on all orders, when you shop online. When you receive your order, you can visit one of our licensed tailors and receive the changes you need for free. All changes are pre-paid by Oddform. See further instructions in your confirmation email, after your purchase.
- Our tailors are present in Copenhagen Area, Aarhus, Odense and Silkeborg. And you will be able to select and visit the tailor most convenient for you.
- We also offer free Home Try-On's in the Copenhagen area. Read more about this in the menu item "Home Try-On".
- Denmark: We offer free shipping on all orders in Denmark, and free returns within 30 days of your order
- Rest of the world: We offer shipping to all countries as well as returns within 30 days of your order. See shipping rates at checkout
We recommend dry-cleaning only for this garments, however the following washing instructions are approved
- Machine wash on 30 degrees max
- No tumble dry
- Iron on 150 degrees max
WHAT OUR CUSTOMER SAY
"I was super impressed with the home try-on concept. They came over after working hours and were very helpful during the whole process. The suit came 5 days later with all my right adjustments."
"The suit has a super nice quality and many premium details, compared to many other standard suits.. But most importantly the fit is perfect after I tried their home try-on concept and everything was adjusted my fit."
"I love the suit. It was super easy to order online and the fitting was really simple. It was nice, that the tailor had a few tips for me to decide the correct measurements. And awesome that it's free."